Careers at Freudenberg
The Freudenberg Group in India includes eight group organizations spread across the country. These organizations represent different Freudenberg business groups and currently employ more than 3,000 people. The Freudenberg Group thus offers career opportunities in most major cities in India.
One of our biggest success factors in India is our people and the value they add. Their potential is enhanced by the Group’s strong emphasis on talent development.
Over the next years, with India being one of the key growth regions for the Freudenberg Group, the opportunities for career development and progress within the Group are immense.
The growth trends of our businesses in India are very positive. The company is expecting to grow to twice its current size within the next five years.
At Freudenberg, we are not just looking at recruiting people to meet our requirements. Guided by our long term orientation, we are also developing and grooming talent for the future to create the next-generation leadership.
As part of our family, you will be exposed to
- a world-class, competitive environment,
- a challenging work profile,
- global business philosophy expanding across geographies - Europe, America, Asia,
- diversity in management and people,
- business situations right from the onset that means a significant responsibility from the first assignment,
- the best of training and development practices and methods,
- achievement oriented cultures and people,
- opportunities to prove yourself and to be a 'great' leader.
As an integral part of the Freudenberg Group you will be trained with 'best in world' methods, practices and teachers to build expertise in
- functional domains such that you can consistently go 'beyond' the norms,
- managerial competence and skills,
- innovation and creativity,
- strategic thinking,
- coaching and mentoring,
- business acumen,
- global business management,
- personal and professional success.
The Freudenberg Group offers opportunities for career development in
- General Management,
- Finance and Controlling,
- Sales and Marketing,
- Human Resources,
- (Industrial) Engineering - Production, Operations, Research and Development.
The Freudenberg Group offers internship programs. Some highlights are:
- you will gain exposure to specific business projects featuring real business issues,
- your inputs will directly affect decision making and practices or policies,
- You will be exposed to a global working environment and it's dynamics.
Some internship opportunities are available outside of India and in different group companies.
The internship program is the ideal platform for working and collaborating with senior leaders, understanding the global business environment, finding out about opportunities and clarifying your future goals and objectives.
The markets served by our businesses are
- general industry - steel & cement,
Freudenberg & Co. KG is looking for
- above average ambition and motivation,
- highly developed social skills,
- a long-term orientation and perspective,
- willingness to learn and work hard,
- a first class degree in your chosen domain,
- behaviour guided by values,
- excellent communication and listening skills,
- flexibility, mobility and adaptability to change.
If you believe you possess these qualities, we encourage you to explore opportunities with us. Please feel free to contact us.